Yep, our house!
Actually, what’s been condemned is the wiring and electrical, and it’s a good thing. We needed to take down the light fixtures to get inside the ceilings to see what happened during the fire and to see what the wiring was like in the house, and (as expected) it’s bad. Lots of smoke up in the ceilings, it’s all blown-in insulation (in other words, can’t be left there but must be replaced) and the wiring is the old BX and cloth-wrapped crap. The building inspector was there this morning and wants it all out. If we were bankrolling this it would be a disaster; since it’s covered by the code upgrade rider on our insurance we’re glad. Might as well get everything done that we can.
So now all the ceilings on the first floor have to come down. Walls are a question mark.